The Technology Resource Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing you quick and easy access to the technology tools and resources you need to be successful at UCO.
Learn@UCO Learning Management System
- Learn@UCO(D2L) is the Learning Management System (LMS) at UCO available via UCONNECT. It features many tools and functions to help you succeed in your courses. With features such as mobile access, email notifications and the option for text messaging notifications, the tools provided are flexible and powerful.
Student Technology Training Sessions
- Want hands-on training in the use of D2L? Need help getting ready for that classroom presentation? Need instruction on using UCONNECT? What about that research paper you have to write. Would a little training on using MS Word help? UCO's Technology Resource Center (TRC) provides training on these technologies and others, and all at NO CHARGE to UCO Students!
- Submit a request for technology training with one of our knowledgeable staff today!
- UCO email provided for students and alumni is powered by Google and is the official communications messaging system. Central has partnered with Google to offer an email service that includes email processing, spam filtering, and storage while still using the UCO.edu domain. For additional information, visit the Online Service Desk email page.
- Need to work on a paper or print an assignment. Three extended-hour student computer labs are managed and maintained by the Office of Information Technology. View the computer lab knowledge base to find out more.