Due to the ever-increasing amount and complexity of technology, productivity and expectations are changing at a rapid rate. Professionals are often left wondering which technology to use and how best to use it. The Technology Resource Center (TRC) is dedicated to providing you with quick and easy access to the technology you need. Our trainers can help you achieve success by teaching technology skills needed to stay current in today’s workforce. You will find our services listed below:
- A variety of different technology training opportunities are available to UCO faculty, staff and students. To view upcoming instructor-led or online training opportunities, log in to the UCO Learning Center. One-on-one assistance and custom trainings are available upon request. Submit a training request now or contact the Technology Resource Center for additional information at 405.974.5595 or email@example.com.
- The Learning Center provides UCO staff and faculty with online training opportunities and is also used to register for campus training sessions. UCO required annual training is available in the Learning Center. The Learning Center features a wide range of business, desktop and safety courses, provided in partnership with Skillsoft, a leading provider of on-demand training and learning solutions. Learn more about the Learning Center or request assistance in the OIT Service Catalog.
- An Employee Security Access form should be submitted any time an employee needs access to a particular system, email account, etc. Forms should be submitted to Technology Support Box 210.
- UCONNECT is a secure web site providing UCO students, faculty and administrative staff with up-to-the minute campus communications, single login to pay stubs, leave info, class lists, post final grades, and much more. In a nutshell, UCONNECT is UCO's campus portal. Learn more about UCONNNECT or request assistance in the OIT Service Catalog.
- The UCO Service Desk is the central point for most technical concerns at the University of Central Oklahoma. All inquiries handled by the Service Desk are tracked in our work order system.
- Visit the Central Tech Store online or in the NUC for discounts on hardware and software for all University employees.
- Access your uco.edu email account from anywhere at http://mail.uco.edu. Learn more about Office 365 and Gmail in the OIT Service Catalog.
- Technology related policies, procedures and guidelines are published in one easy to navigate area of the OIT website.
- A survey tool that is not just for surveys! Qualtrics is UCO's hosted and officially supported survey tool. UCO’s site-license provides the university community access to a wide range of Qualtrics Survey tools. With the Survey Platform, you’re able to construct surveys, distribute them to your respondents, report on your results, and more. Using the Qualtrics tool, you can also create forms, polls and much more! Learn more about Qualtrics and our other available survey tools in the OIT Service Catalog.
- The Office of Information Technology provides assistance to students, faculty, and staff needing a web page on UCO's website via the Web Content Management System (WCMS). Request a website in OIT's Service Catalog or learn more about WCMS training options in the UCO Knowledge Base.
- OIT provides a variety of different technology solutions and services to the UCO Community. Find a more comprehensive list of currently available technology solutions in the OIT Service Catalog.