Many of the services provided by the TRC help instructors strategize, design and integrate technologies to enhance student learning. The TRC oversees a suite of learning technologies that help instructors manage course materials and grades, engage with students in and outside of the classroom, and create and distribute videos. Our services include:
Classes, Workshops, and Orientations
- Many learning opportunities are available. View the schedule and register in the UCO Learning Center. We provide customized workshops for your department. Your group can come to us or we will come to you. Contact us at 405-974-5595.
- Schedule a consultation with our qualified staff to get ideas and assistance with effectively integrating technology into your courses, as well as resolving technology challenges. Contact us at 405-974-5595.
Faculty Resource Lab, ADM 101
- Come to our state-of-the-art resource lab where you will have access to a broad range of technology tools and applications. Housed in the Technology Resource Center, you have instant access to our staff to provide assistance.
Location: Lillard Administration Building, Room 101.
TRC In-Class Presentations
- Contact us to arrange for a TRC trainer to provide an in-class technology training session for your students on the technologies used for learning in your course. This includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Learn@UCO (D2L), SMART Board, UCONNECT and others as requested.
Multimedia/Laptop Checkout Program
- We provide a multimedia and laptop loan program, development lab and resources in support of learning. This program is also available to students for faculty-sponsored assignments.
- Test drive technology tools including iPads, camcorders, clickers (student response systems), and more!
- TRC provides many technologies in support of teaching and learning for the academic community. See ourAcademic Technology page to explore the technologies that TRC can help you integrate into your courses.