Due to continued impacts of the ice storm, UCO will be closed Thursday and Friday, Oct. 29-30. All classes and activities are cancelled. Offices are closed.
The University of Central Oklahoma’s Offices of Information Technology, in partnership with Finance and Operations, have developed a new process for purchasing technology products and services. The two divisions collaborated to provide efficiency and cost-savings benefits to the university. For details of this policy, please review the UCO Technology Purchases knowledge base article.
The UCO Central Tech Store is proud and excited to expand upon its current support of the campus community.
This new policy was created to benefit the UCO community, as technology purchases can now be completed in one location and purchased with a university ProCard instead of a purchase order.
- Save Time - No more shopping around on various websites for the best prices, you'll always get the best deal at the Central Tech Store
- Save on Expenses - There will be no increase in cost on any items, in fact, discounted price may be available on some items.
- Save on Paperwork - Consistent, streamlined technology purchasing process that allows for cost and time savings.
- With Free Delivery the Central Tech Store will deliver your items right to your location on campus.
- Efforts and resources that were going to external companies will now remain at UCO and be reinvested back into the university.
Save Even More
Now through August 21st use code UCOTECH20 at checkout for 5% off all institutional purchases.*
Central Tech Store Contact Information
Phone: (405) 974 - 3680
*The Dell “Lab” device is not valid for this promotion. This offer does not combine with other volume discount pricing. If applicable, the larger discount between this offer and volume discount pricing with the Central Tech Store will be applied.