Skip navigation

Important Update:

UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others.

Important resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Exposure/Positive Test | On-Campus Vaccine Clinic | COVID-19 Vaccination Self-ReportingVirtual services | COVID-19 website 

Veteran Higher Education Resource and Opportunity Center

Voted Military Times 'Best for Vets' for 2019 

The University of Central Oklahoma provides a full-time Veteran Student Support Office to assist students who are eligible to receive education benefits from the Department of Veteran Affairs.  All degree plans offered by UCO have been approved by the State Accrediting Agency for payment of federal benefits.   

The UCO Veteran Student Support Office will certify enrollment for payment of VA Education Benefits for all students who meet eligibility criteria, as set forth by the Department of Veterans Affairs.  Enrollment certification is also done for students eligible for CHAMPVA (VA Civilian Health and Medical Program.) 

Once completed, email this form to VetHero:

  1. If you are a first time VA student, you must come by the Veteran Student Support Office to submit all required documentation.
  2. The enrollment form must be completed every semester by all VA beneficiaries.
  3. The enrollment form works best when used in Internet Explorer.

Have an Inquiry? 

Complete the electronic form below and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Prospective Student Inquiry Form

New Admit/Current Student Inquiry Form