On-Campus ACT Eligibility
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Policy
Students may only take the On-Campus ACT exam once per valid test year (Nov.1 through Sept. 30). The test shall not coincide with a national ACT test date. Scores will be voided and no refunds will be provided for violations of this policy.
Students may take the On-Campus ACT if they are enrolled, have been admitted or are in the process of applying to UCO and cannot take the National ACT on a regularly scheduled test date.
On-Campus ACT scores are valid only for UCO admission. Results will be sent directly to the Admission Office following the exam.
Payment waivers are not accepted for the On-Campus ACT
For students aged 21 or over, Placement Exams may be required for UCO acceptance, provided the student has applied to UCO and has been referred by Admissions or Advisement.
The fee for the exam is non-refundable and is payable online only. To register or see the price of the exam, click on the "Register" button.
On Exam Day
- Students must bring a valid, government-issued photo I.D. Without one, they will not be admitted.
- Students must bring the RegisterBlast email admission ticket.
- Bring money for the visitor parking lot. The kiosks accept credit/debit cards. If you bring cash, please be aware the machines do not distribute change.
- Check-in time will begin 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Students are allowed to use a calculator on the Mathematics section. Please refer to the ACT website for information on permissible calculators.
This list includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, purses, hats, watches, Fitbits, glasses with built-in electronics, or any other electronic devices. If the student arrives at the testing center possessing any of these items, they must store them in a locker provided by the test center.
Thatcher Hall, third floor, Room 319.
Students are encouraged to participate in the national ACT tests dates (six are offered per year).