Proctored Exams for Non-UCO Students
Proctoring services are available to students from other universities who are required to take an exam in a supervised setting. Arrangements must be made with the student's university to take an exam in this test center. It is the responsibility of the student to contact their university and the UCO test center regarding any such proctoring in a timely manner.
The student's university, in most cases, will contact the testing center with proctor forms that are to be completed after the student has established this communication. Once the testing center has returned the required proctor forms, the student may pay the proctor fee and then call the test center to schedule an appointment.
We require at least 72 hours' notice when scheduling Proctored Exams, but more notice may be required during peak times in the semester.
Steps For Proctored Exams
- Contact your university about what information is needed from UCO Testing Services.
- Email UCO Testing Services to see if we can accommodate your exam(s).
- Provide UCO Testing Services with any necessary paperwork/proctoring form (if applicable).
- Complete the registration steps below ONLY if UCO Testing Services has confirmed they can accommodate your exam(s).
Please note that any paperwork/proctoring forms submitted to UCO Testing Services must be either a PDF or Word document. We will not accept photos.
The fee for the exam is non-refundable and is payable online only. To register or see the price of the exam, click on the "Register" button.
After you have been approved by Testing Services and the fee has been paid, call 405-974-2388 at least 72 hours' in advance to schedule an appointment. Please note that during peak times in the semester (e.g. midterms, finals, enrollment) availability will be limited and more notice may be required for an appointment.
Before calling, please have this information available: name of the examinee, name of course, first choice of testing date and time, and the name of the institution or program sending the exam.
On Exam Day
- Students must bring a valid, government-issued photo ID. We will not accept student IDs.
- Bring money for the visitor parking lot. The kiosks accept credit/debit cards. If you bring cash, please be aware the machines do not distribute change.
This list includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, purses, hats, watches, Fitbits, glasses with built-in electronics, or any other electronic devices. If the student arrives at the testing center possessing any of these items, they must store them in a locker provided by the test center.
Thatcher Hall, third floor, Room 319.