Other Admission Types
View admissions documents
International Undergraduate Readmissions
It has been more than one semester and a summer term since the student's last attendance at UCO, a student wants to continue at Central after they have earned an undergraduate degree or students who want to return after being academically suspended.
- Official academic credentials;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- Bank statement;
- Statement of financial sponsorship; and,
- Passport or national identification document.
- If you are currently residing in the U.S., you will also need to provide additional documents:
- Current visa;
- Current and previous I-20s or DS-2019;
- Current I-94 arrival card; and,
- SEVIS transfer-in form.
International Concurrent Enrollment
International students who are physically in the USA, are enrolled at another college/university in the USA and intend to also take classes at UCO at the same time. Concurrent students may enroll in nine credit hours or less at UCO.
- Official academic credentials, additional transcripts to demonstrate completion of course prerequisites may be required;
- Letter of good standing from current college/university;
- Passport or national identification document; and,
- Current and previous I-20s or DS-2019.
International Second Bachelor’s Degree
Students intending to pursue a second bachelor's degree.
International 100% Online Degree
Students intending to complete an entire UCO degree program online through UCO's Connected Campus, outside of the USA.
International 100% Online Non-Degree / Discover America
International students who are not physically in the USA and who would like to be admitted to UCO to take one-three of 100% online classes at UCO on a non-degree-seeking student. Discover America students may enroll in nine credit hours or less at UCO.