The University of Central Oklahoma has a dedicated, professional and caring global affairs team to help and support students from the moment they think about coming to UCO until the day they walk across the stage to receive a diploma.
We are proud to be called the UCO Office of Global Affairs (OGA) team. We are here not only to serve you but also to be your family away from home. As such, contact us for questions, concerns or comments.
The Office of Global Affairs will be able to serve our students and visitors from the campus location by APPOINTMENT only. We strongly recommend all students, faculty and staff, as well as visitors, schedule a virtual appointment whenever possible with an OGA team member rather than an in-person meeting.
Select a category below to book an appointment or complete a new student check in. Please make NO MORE than 1 appointment at a time and please arrive for your appointment 5 minutes before the scheduled time. If a virtual appointment is selected, you will receive a confirmation email with the virtual meeting URL to join the call after the appointment request is submitted successfully.
- New Undergraduate Students (Admissions and New Student Services)
- New Graduate Students (New Student Services)
- Current Student Services (for Immigration-related Advisement)
Note: if you need to cancel an appointment or change the time, look for the “change your appointment” link in the confirmation email you received when you made an appointment.
- Dennis Dunham, Executive Director
- Timothy Kok, Director of Admissions and Communications
- Brandon Lehman, Assistant Director of International Recruitment
- Jalal Daneshfar, Assistant Director of Retention
- Jared Scism, Assistant Director of International Programming
- Andrew Hill, Assistant Regional Director of UCO Korea
- Brenda Clark, International Admissions Coordinator
- Jennifer McCullough, Coordinator of Immigration
- Kiana Cunningham, Coordinator of International Admissions
- Vladislav Volkov, CRM Technical Marketing Specialist
- Patricia Casey, Administrative Assistant III