Through Jan. 28, the university is operating at Level 2. For classes, this means faculty will have the discretion to choose a fully remote, hybrid, extended classroom or fully in-person format. Masks will be mandatory for in-person classes.
Visit the COVID-19 website to report a positive test, symptoms or exposure, for vaccine and testing information and for other COVID-19 resources.
International House Community
How do you see the world and the people in it? Challenge yourself and explore how global engagement and intercultural proficiencies between American and international students can transform how you learn.
The International House LLC presents the opportunity for students to be paired with a student from a different geographical and cultural background. For many international students, this is an opportunity to have an American friend waiting for them upon their arrival. The community consists of 20 pairs of roommates, one American and one International, that are paired based on their interest in the community and in similar interests. This community is open to all classifications and draws a broad conglomerate of majors.
Students in this community:
- Are guaranteed a room in the new International House, located in the Quad
- Take part in monthly activities, like Broncho Buddies, International Festival, and nights themed around many of our international students home countries
- Have easy access to the International market, a dining location stocked with snack favorites from around the world
- Enroll in classes with other International House LLC students
- Enhance their global competencies by engaging in activities with peers, both domestic and international
The application for this LLC is part of the general housing application. If your application is not accepted, you will be redirected to the general application. There is no fee to participate in the program. An orientation will be held in the week following August move-in.