Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Positive Test, Symptoms, or Direct Exposure | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Website
Disability Support Services
Disability Support Services (DSS) determines appropriate housing and academic accommodations and coordinates auxiliary aids for students with disabilities in addition to serving as a resource to the University community.
Disability Support Services:
- Determines accommodations designed to provide equitable access;
- Produces accommodation letters for students to distribute to their instructors;
- Coordinates effective communication services for academic courses;
- Provides support for students with disabilities;
- Offers academic and personal growth skill building workshops;
- Facilitates equitable access to the academic environment; and,
- Promotes universal design in all facets of University life.
UCO is committed to providing equal educational opportunities and full participation in college for persons with disabilities in accordance with state and federal laws. The university supports the anti-discrimination policies expressed in state and federal legislation for persons with disabilities. It is UCO's intent that no person is subject to disability discrimination with regard to any university program or activity.