Due to continued impacts of the ice storm, UCO will be closed Thursday and Friday, Oct. 29-30. All classes and activities are cancelled. Offices are closed.
Our ultimate goal through Project SPEAK is to spread knowledge and develop a campus culture that fosters healthy relationships. Through knowledge, UCO community members will not condone violence or victim blaming, but will provide an environment that is conducive to every student’s success.
We support students, staff and faculty and assess their needs for FREE and in a confidential manner. Project SPEAK promote awareness through campus wide events and in class presentations about domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and bullying. We provide advocacy and strive to assist everyone at UCO with a non-judgmental and compassionate demeanor at all times. We help those that have lost their voice to find their voice again. We empower them to SPEAK and break the silence.
- Medical Assistance
- Housing Needs or Relocation
- Legal Assistance (e.g., Victims Protection Order; Restraining Order)
- Assistance with law enforcement
- Accessing the campus judicial system (Student Conduct)
- Student Counseling Center
- Academic ConcernsOther services, as needed