Meet the Career Development Center Staff
The Career Development Center at the University of Central Oklahoma educates and empowers students and alumni to engage in meaningful, lifelong career development.
It's our goal to:
- Cultivate a campus culture at UCO where career development is embraced and prioritized;
- Be recognized for our innovation and creativity;
- Positively impact the community;
- Create relationships through collaboration with stakeholders;
- Provide a professional, welcoming and inclusive environment; and,
- Encourage students to use STLR and teach them how to showcase their transformative learning experiences to future employers and graduate schools.
Career Development Staff
- Brent Vogel, Director
- Crystal Davis-Cook, Assistant Director
- Bryant Stone, Career Development Specialist
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
100 N. University Drive, Box 126
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
Campus Office Directions
From Garland Godfrey Drive:
Follow the blue signs east to visitor/guest parking. Pay stations, which require a license plate number and code (if provided), are located in the lot. Walk west to the Nigh University Center. The main entrance enters on the second floor. The Career Development Center is located on the third floor in Room 338 at the north end of the hall.