Global Leadership Ambassadors
The Global Leadership Ambassadors are a team of globally-minded individuals interested in helping coordinate the international programs at UCO such as CRISP (Community Responding to International Students Program), Broncho Buddies, MERGE (Making Experiential Research Globally Engaging) and Ignite.
- The team is open to both domestic and international students.
- Participation is for fall and spring semesters.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Exhibit strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to attend scheduled mandatory training and agree to the time commitment to fulfill ambassador duties.
- Support as many International House and Office of Global Affairs events.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Serve as a "spokesperson" for the global initiatives at the University of Central Oklahoma.
- Development of leadership, group dynamics, communication and public speaking skills.
For more information, contact the International House.