Broncho Family Programs
Although the university experience is about your student and their education at the University of Central Oklahoma, we can't help but think about the needs of parents and family members.
Broncho Family Programs is a way for the parents and family members of UCO students to stay involved with the university while giving them the tools to be a supportive family member.
Broncho Family Association
Membership is free to all parents and family members of UCO students.
- Broncho Family Association serves as the No. 1 communication hub between the university and the hundreds of other parents and family members in the Association.
- Have the opportunity to contribute and win thousands of dollars in scholarships for your student!
- Monthly e-newsletters covering topics relevant to anyone related to a UCO student.
- Convenient reminder emails about tuition due dates, scholarship deadlines, enrollment days and more.
- Discounts and invitations to campus events and university athletics.
If you have any questions, call the Helpline at 405-974-3301 or send an email to email@example.com.
Forge Family is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn about the UCO community and how you can support your student throughout the collegiate experience. During Forge Family, you will have the opportunity to meet UCO administration, hear from a counselor who helps with the transition, learn about campus resources and hear from current students about how their parents helped them.
Parents and family members can register for Forge Family when your student signs up for New Broncho Orientation. Forge Family will be a track for parent, family members and guests during Forge over the summer.
Broncho Family Weekend
UCO's Broncho Family Weekend is held each fall. More info will be added closer to the event.
Questions regarding Parent and Family Weekend can be directed to Katherine Koch, Assistant Director of Student Engagement at 405-974-3301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.