Process Improvement for Nursing
The Process Improvement for Nursing micro-credential represents an earner’s proficiency in foundational methods and skills for improving processes within applied nursing contexts. This micro-credential is specifically designed to equip nurses with the capabilities to apply process improvement practices in diverse nursing settings.
What can you do with this micro-credential?
- Compare process improvement methods in nursing;
- Analyze organizational processes in nursing contexts; and,
- Design processes for nursing contexts.
- UCO students enrolled in NURS 5333 academic course
• Online, asynchronous course
• Spring 2022 – Block 1
- Those interested must be enrolled as a student in UCO’s NURS 5333 academic course. Registration for this micro-credential is included in the course enrollment.
- The micro-credential fee is included in the price of the NURS 5333 academic course tuition and fees.
- Susan Barnes, Ph. D.
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.