Leading Effective Teams
The leading effective teams micro-credential focuses on developing an individual's skills in creating, managing and implementing teams to produce positive outcomes. This micro-credential also will focus on common dysfunctions of a team and how to identify potential weaknesses that could impact a team's success.
What will you be able to do with this micro-credential?
- Explain the differences between management and leadership;
- Identify common team dysfunctions and learn how to resolve them;
- Strategies for leading your team effectively; and,
- Examine your current team's skills and abilities.
- UCO students, students in leadership positions, President’s Leadership Council and Leaders of Tomorrow students, high schools, adult leadership groups outside of UCO.
- Primarily an in-person workshop with some components virtual.
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.