What can you do with this micro-credential?
- Understand basic elements of HTML and CSS properties.
- Use HTML forms and input elements to interact with the client.
- Handle events on the web browser.
- UCO students completing CMSC 5910 Front End Web Programming.
• In person and online synchronous sessions.
• Fall and spring semesters.
- Those interested must be enrolled as a student in UCO's CMSC 5910 Front End Web Programming academic course. Registration for this micro-credential is included in the course enrollment.
- The micro-credential fee is included in the academic course tuition and fees.
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.