Flutter Mobile Applications Development
This course is an introduction to programming for mobile devices using a platform-independent framework called “Flutter.” By the end of the course, students should be able to develop mobile applications using the concepts of the Flutter computing platform, user interfaces, applications, usability and services. Students also learn how to operate the Google Cloud Platform for mobile applications.
What can you do with this micro-credential?
- Write Dart programs for mobile applications on the Flutter framework;
- Develop mobile applications for Android and iOS devices using the Flutter framework;
- Use Firebase cloud services to manage users and application data for mobile applications; and,
- Develop mobile applications utilizing vision machine learning.
- UCO Computer Sciences students enrolled in the CMSC 4303/5303 academic course.
• In person or online, synchronous sessions.
• Fall and spring semesters
- Those interested must be enrolled as a student in UCO’s CMSC 4303/5303 academic course. Registration for this micro-credential is included in the course enrollment.
- The micro-credential fee is included in the price of the CMSC 4303/5303 academic course tuition and fees.
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.