Cloud Web Applications Development
This course surveys front-end and back-end web development on a cloud computing platform. The topics include front-end development as a single-page application, back-end development as a serverless cloud function, integration with cloud-based database storage and security rules in protecting information on cloud storage.
What can you do with this micro-credential?
- Develop back-end serverless applications using Google Cloud Functions;
- Write security rules for the web application to access Firebase; and,
- Deploy the web application to Firebase Hosting services.
- UCO computer sciences students enrolled in the CMSC 4373/5373 academic course.
• In person or online, synchronous sessions.
• Fall and spring semesters
- Those interested must be enrolled as a student in UCO’s CMSC 4373/5373 academic course. Registration for this micro-credential is included in the course enrollment.
- The micro-credential fee is included in the price of the CMSC 4373/5373 academic course tuition and fees.
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.