Change Management for Leaders in Health Care
The Change Management for Leaders in Health Care micro-credential represents an earner’s proficiency in foundational capabilities to plan and lead change management initiatives in nursing contexts. This micro-credential is specifically designed to equip nurses with the tools and professional capacity to manage change in organizations.
What can you do with this micro-credential?
- Identify change management tools in nursing contexts;
- Create logic models for nursing system improvement;
- Create polarity maps for nursing change management situations; and,
- Apply systems thinking strategies to nursing change management situations.
- UCO Students enrolled in NURS 5443 academic course
• Online, asynchronous course
• Spring 2022 – Block 2
- Those interested must be enrolled as a student in UCO’s NURS 5443 academic course. Registration for this micro-credential is included in the course enrollment.
- The micro-credential fee is included in the price of the NURS 5443 academic course tuition and fees.
- Pamela Rollins
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.