Black Male Summit Leadership Class
The Black Male Summit Leadership Class is designed to create the next generation of leaders by empowering young Black males through five weeks of virtual, hands-on activities. The class is designed to strengthen leadership skills, enhance self-confidence and enrich their personal brand.
What can you do with this micro-credential?
- Identify strengths and leadership qualities and practical ways these strengths can be built;
- Examine forms that leadership, community-building, advocacy and branding manifest in the lives of Black men and Black communities;
- Identify diverse plans of action for engaging with and contributing to their communities; and,
- Develop a plan of action for their own future goals in college, career and community.
- Black male high school and college students.
- In-person and virtual sessions.
- The Black Male Summit Leadership Class is offered every fall.
- Registration for this micro-credential is included in the Black Male Summit Leadership Class program registration. Those interested in this micro-credential can register and attend the Black Male Summit Leadership Class which is offered every fall.
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.