Applied Critical Thinking
Earners of this badge completed the University of Central Oklahoma's AESS 3513 Critical Thinking for Leaders course. The applied critical thinking micro-credential demonstrates the ability to apply both leadership and critical thinking skills in ways that optimize individual, team and organizational performance and innovation.
What will you be able to do with this micro-credential?
- Analyze complex organizational problems using critical thinking approaches;
- Apply design thinking to ill-structured leadership problems;
- Lead design thinking processes using facilitation techniques and tools;
- Design organizational strategies for addressing complex problems;
- Evaluate a prototype, modify design strategies based on test results; and,
- Communicate innovative solutions to complex organizational problems.
- UCO students enrolled in UCO’s AESS 3513 Critical Thinking for Leaders
- Online, asynchronous
- Each semester
- Those interested must be enrolled as a student in UCO’s AESS 3513 Critical Thinking for Leaders academic course. Registration for this micro-credential is included in the course enrollment.
- The micro-credential fee is included in the price of the academic course tuition and fees.
What is a micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.