Master of Business Administration - Professional (Online)
The Professional Master of Business Administration (PMBA) at the University of Central Oklahoma is a fully online professional program that uniquely positions students for global career success. The UCO PMBA meets the demands of today’s working professionals. The program is designed for students who desire the flexibility of online courses, personal care from the faculty and staff, and networking opportunities online and in person. UCO Professional MBA students learn to combine the requisite theoretical and practical knowledge to develop the leadership and management skills for today’s business world.
Requirements for Admission
- Completed the application for graduate admission
- Competitive GRE/GMAT score**
- Minimum 2.75 Undergraduate GPA
- 500-Word Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
**a Score Report Waiver is available for qualified applicants
Application Deadlines for Fall Admission
- May 15 - Priority Admission
- July 15 - Regular Admission
- Aug. 1 - Space Available Admission
Application Deadlines for Spring Admission
- Oct. 1 - Priority Admission
- Nov. 15 - Regular Admission
- Dec. 1 - Space Available Admission
- Eight-week course modules allows students to complete the program in the time of three semesters and one summer without all the busy work.
- Estimated cost for the 16-month program is $15,500* for residents and $17,000** for non-residents.
- UCO’s online MBA is one of the most affordable degree programs of its kind in the Oklahoma City metro.
- Scholarships and tuition waivers are available for qualified students.
- MBA tuition waivers are available by application for current students.
*The total estimated cost of $15,500 for resident students includes a $1,500 total program discount that will be applied for students who are in good academic standing and meet the minimum required hours.
**The total estimated cost of $17,000 for non-resident students includes a more than $13,000 total program discount that will be applied for students entering the first cohort who are in good academic standing and meet the minimum required hours.
An Online Degree with Global Opportunities
AACSB Accredited with Career-Driven Electives
The UCO College of Business is accredited by the internationally-recognized Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). UCO embraces AACSB goals with unique elective classes, networking and personalized services to give graduates a competitive edge for their professional futures. Class sizes are small enough to ensure quality, personalized and interpersonal education.
- Professional Selling - The first of its kind. Students learn how to close the deal from faculty who developed the program. UCO students have won national competitions in selling.
- Global Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship is not just local anymore. Students learn how a new venture can develop international markets, operate abroad and navigate international financial markets and capture startup capital in the global marketplace.
- Specialized seminars and topics such as investment strategies, accounting decision making and energy markets.
16-month Flexible Degree Program
- Three semesters and one summer, in succession.
- Eight-week course modules develop students’ skills more rapidly without all the busy work.
- Develop relationships within your student group in a flexible cohort.
- Perpetual open-web conferencing in specific subjects.
- Students can conference with each other 24/7.
- Faculty-led web conferencing in various subjects.
- Acquire insight into the industry from experienced faculty.
- Webinars hosted by industry leaders.
- All guest speakers and industry leaders are recorded and made available to online students.
UCO Connected Campus
Meet virtually or in-person with the MBA team to help navigate the admissions and enrollment process. You'll gain access to UCO events, guest speakers and other special activities not seen in other online programs. All classes in the MBA program are small and taught by leaders in their respective fields who care about the success of each student. The program encourages lasting professional relationships with instructors and peers. UCO online faculty are certified to deliver quality online classes and are highly experienced in supporting meaningful, online learning.