Master of Business Administration in Sales Leadership
UCO MBA in Sales Leadership
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in sales leadership at the University of Central Oklahoma is the only master's level program in sales leadership in the United States.
Our award-winning faculty have created a comprehensive, practical and experiential curriculum that will prepare students to attain supervisory and executive leadership within their organizations. Sales leadership students will take the core MBA courses, as well as sales analytics, sales management and customer relationship management, and will explore various topics in sales force management.
The UCO MBA program is designed with flexibility in mind.
- Class one to two nights a week on Tuesday and/or Thursday from 5:30-9:20 p.m.
- Courses are offered in downtown Oklahoma City and online
Why Choose an MBA in Sales Leadership?
- AACSB International accredited —the highest distinction a business school can receive worldwide. This accreditation is held by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- A cohort-based program that encourages lasting, supportive professional relationships.
- Small class sizes give you personalized, high-quality instruction, ideal for creating bonds with faculty and professionals.
- Project-based learning with real-world experience and connections.
- Opportunities to network with business industry leaders.
- First-hand global business experience through our immersion trips
MBA in Sales Leadership Curriculum
The 34-credit-hour MBA program will provide you with a unique learning experience that covers the managerial and leadership skills for you to become productive, creative, ethical and engaged business leaders. Courses in the innovative, integrated curriculum focus on the knowledge and expertise that today’s managers need to solve everyday problems.
In addition to the core MBA courses, you will take courses in:
- Sales analytics;
- Social media marketing;
- Sales management and customer relationship management; and,
- Various topics in sales force management
MBA Requirements for Admission
- Complete the application for graduate admission
- Competitive GRE/GMAT score - a waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Minimum 2.75 Undergraduate GPA
- 500-word personal statement
- Current Resume
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
Application Deadlines for Fall
- May 15-Priority Admission
- July 15-Regular Admission
- Aug. 1-Space Available Admission
Application Deadlines for Spring
- Oct. 1-Priority Admission
- Nov. 15-Regular Admission
- Dec. 1-Space Available Admission
International Student Application Deadline
- Fall-June 15
- Spring-Oct. 15
An Investment in Your Future
*The estimated tuition rate for resident students of the downtown OKC MBA program is $15,000. The estimated tuition rate for nonresident and international students of the downtown OKC MBA program is $19,000.
*Cost does not include the International Immersion Experience, which averages an additional $3,500, depending on the location.
The UCO College of Business currently offers financial support for students and is dependent on available funds. Locations include Cuba, Brazil, India, Russia, Switzerland and more.
Connect with the UCO MBA
Director of Business Graduate Enrollment
Dini Homsey, Ph.D.
MBA Program Director/Associate Professor