Master of Business Administration in Managing Analytics
UCO MBA in Managing Analytics
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in managing analytics at the University of Central Oklahoma prepares students to become effective managers and communicators with data analysts and database administrators.
Upon graduating, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to collect and maintain data using governmental and ethical rules, as well as make data-driven decisions for businesses.
The UCO MBA program is designed with flexibility in mind.
- Classes can be completed fully online or in person in Downtown Oklahoma City.
- Courses are offered Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings from 5:30-9:20 p.m., or online.
MBA Program Highlights
- AACSB International accredited — the highest distinction a business school can receive worldwide. This accreditation is held by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- The UCO MBA is a cohort-based program that encourages lasting, supportive professional relationships with classmates.
- Small class sizes give you personalized, high-quality instruction, ideal for creating bonds with our faculty and professionals.
- Opportunities to network with business industry leaders.
MBA in Managing Analytics Curriculum
The 33-credit-hour MBA program provides you with a unique learning experience that covers the managerial and leadership skills needed to become productive, creative, ethical and engaged business leaders. Courses in the innovative, integrated curriculum focus on the knowledge and expertise that today’s managers need to solve everyday problems.
In addition to the core MBA courses, you will take the following:
- Introduction to Business Analytics (Microsoft Excel, Analytic Solver);
- Data Visualization;
- Managing Analytics (learn from industry professionals); and,
- Enterprise Data Management
MBA Requirements for Admission
- Complete the application for graduate admission
- Competitive GRE/GMAT score - a waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA
- 500-word personal statement
- Current resume
- Official undergraduate transcript
Application Deadlines for Fall
- May 15-Priority Admission
- July 15-Regular Admission
- Aug. 1-Space Available Admission
Application Deadlines for Spring
- Oct. 1-Priority Admission
- Nov. 15-Regular Admission
- Dec. 1-Space Available Admission
International Student Application Deadline
- Fall-June 15
- Spring-Oct. 15
Connect with the UCO MBA
Director of Business Graduate Enrollment
Dini Homsey, Ph.D.
MBA Program Director/Associate Professor