Master of Business Administration
Available through the University of Central Oklahoma College of Business, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree will set you up for success and prepare you to take on more responsibility, lead others and advance your career in a variety of fields.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the MBA program at UCO can be completed in as little as 16 months by attending class one to two nights a week on Tuesday and/or Thursday from 5:30-9:20 p.m. The UCO MBA blends coursework developed by industry leaders and experienced, supportive faculty that focus on your success.
With the convenience and affordability of the master's program, the UCO MBA is ideal for students who want to develop the leadership and management skills required in today’s business world. All courses are delivered in person at UCO's downtown Oklahoma City campuses.
Why the UCO MBA?
The UCO MBA program is a cohort-based program that encourages lasting, supportive professional relationships. Additionally, our small class sizes provide you with personalized, high-quality instruction, which is ideal for creating bonds with both our faculty and professionals.
Courses are developed by local industry leaders, which means the curriculum you receive will prepare you for managerial and executive positions, no matter your industry. UCO MBA classes and projects focus on creative problem-solving, as well as hands-on integrative projects with local organizations that provide real-world experience and connections.
As a UCO MBA student, you will have the opportunity to meet with international business industry leaders and business through the cultural immersion trip, all the while gaining first-hand knowledge of the global business industry.
The UCO MBA is accredited by AACSB International—the highest distinction a business school can receive worldwide. This accreditation is held by less than 5% of business schools worldwide. It demonstrates that our program meets rigorous standards for quality and is dedicated to continuous improvement.
Master of Business Administration Curriculum
The 35-credit-hour MBA program will provide you with a unique learning experience that will give you the managerial and leadership skills to be productive, creative, ethical and engaged business leaders. Courses in the innovative, integrated curriculum focus on the knowledge and expertise that today’s managers need to solve everyday problems.
MBA Requirements for Admission
- Complete the application for graduate admission
- Competitive GRE/GMAT score - a waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Minimum 2.75 Undergraduate GPA
- 500-word personal statement
- Current Resume
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
Application Deadlines for Fall
- May 15-Priority Admission
- July 15-Regular Admission
- Aug. 1-Space Available Admission
Application Deadlines for Spring
- Oct. 1-Priority Admission
- Nov. 15-Regular Admission
- Dec. 1-Space Available Admission
International Student Application Deadline
- Fall-June 15
- Spring-Oct. 15
- *Effective fall 2022, the estimated tuition rate for resident students of the downtown OKC MBA program is $15,000. The estimated tuition rate for nonresident and international students of the downtown OKC MBA program is $19,000.
- MBA tuition waivers are available for recently admitted and current students.
- An approximate cost can be calculated via the tuition calculator
*Cost does not include the International Immersion Experience, which averages an additional $3,500, depending on the location.
The UCO College of Business currently offers financial support for students and is dependent on available funds. Locations include Cuba, Brazil, India, Russia, Switzerland and more.
Connect with the UCO MBA
Director of Business Graduate Enrollment
Dini Homsey, Ph.D.
MBA Program Director/Associate Professor