Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education – Talent Development
This program provides students with preparation to work in industry training and government service oriented environments. These may include public school adult programs, adult basic education, career technology education, corporate training and non-profit community service programs. The program is also geared to act as a springboard into similar doctoral programs.
Student Learning Objectives
Students who successfully complete this degree will be able to:
- Exhibit knowledge of the foundations and applications of a discipline
- Synthesize the knowledge and the skills necessary to apply the principles of andragogy in teaching a discipline
- Demonstrate the ability to teach at the post-secondary level including: create curriculum; effectively communicate with adult students; conduct research; and produce scholarly work.
To apply for admission into the M.Ed. in Adult and Higher Education, candidates must complete the online application and submit official copies of all transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Adult and Higher Education Teachers
- Business/Industry Trainers
- Administrators of Adult Education Programs
- Educational Consultants
Take advantage of these opportunities which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.