Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education – Student Personnel
Are you passionate about helping post-secondary students succeed? Did you enjoy your collegiate experience and now want to see others have the same positive experience? This major is intended for those who have a passion for helping students achieve success in post-secondary education institutions such as colleges or state institutions.
Student Learning Objectives
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Respond to and direct students and colleagues in a helpful manner.
- Design and implement an effective program for learners.
- Conduct evaluation and assessment efforts that lead to program improvement and enhance student opportunities for retention and graduation.
- Critically reflect upon the field of student personnel and the multiple issues and challenges that exist.
- Create a healthy, student oriented climate that promotes student and organizational development.
To apply for admission into the M.Ed. in Adult and Higher Education, candidates must complete the online application, found on the Jackson College of Graduate Studies web page. Applicants must also submit official copies of all transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Adult and Higher Education
- University Student Affairs
- University Academic Affairs
- University Campus Activities
- University Career Services
Take advantage of these opportunities which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.