Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
Students, help Move the Needle on COVID-19 vaccinations.
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education – Lifelong and E-Learning
This major provides students with preparation to work in teaching positions in community settings and in higher education institutions, such as community colleges and four-year colleges. Anticipated interest groups for Lifelong and E-Learning are persons wanting to teach either online or in-person as their major responsibilities. This program provides students with the knowledge to implement technology as a tool for teaching and learning and to enhance the delivery of teaching and learning experiences.
Student Learning Objectives
Students who successfully complete this degree will be able to:
- Exhibit knowledge of the foundations and applications of a discipline
- Synthesize the knowledge and the skills necessary to apply the principles of andragogy in teaching a discipline
- Demonstrate the ability to teach at the post-secondary level including: create curriculum; effectively communicate with adult students; conduct research; and produce scholarly work.
To apply for admission into the M.Ed. in Adult and Higher Education, candidates must complete the online application and submit official copies of all transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Adult and Higher Education Faculty
- Business/Industry/Academic E-Learning Specialist
- Administrators of Adult Education Programs
- Educational Consultants
Take advantage of these opportunities which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.