Bursar, Call Center, Enrollment, Financial Aid, and Records offices closed Friday, Sept. 22:
All other university offices open regular hours.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Professional Selling at UCO’s College of Business is focused on providing education and training for students to compete in the world of selling. Students receive cognitive, effective and behavioral training allowing them to compete in the selling marketplace. The sales curriculum combines practical and intellectual training in the art and science of personal sales.
- As a professional selling major, students will take professional selling, advanced professional selling, sales force management, negotiations, marketing ethics and marketing management, in addition to the business core courses.
- Students can customize their major through elective courses, such as business logistics, business to business marketing, purchasing and materials management, practicum in professional selling and a sales internship.
- The Professional Selling Program is an associate member of the University Sales Center Alliance.
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers
Incoming freshman are eligible for a variety of scholarships within the General Academic Scholarship Program. There are multiple scholarships specific to the College of Business.
- Advertising Sales
- Sales Management
- Consumer Product Sales
- Financial Services Sales
View a career guide for Professional Selling majors.
Take advantage of these opportunities in the metro which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.
- American Marketing Association OKC: Go to http://www.amaokc.org/ to become a member.
- Society for Marketing Professional Services: Go to http://www.smpsoklahoma.org/Welcome_to_SMPS_Oklahoma/Home.html to become a member.