Bursar, Call Center, Enrollment, Financial Aid, and Records offices closed Friday, Sept. 22:
All other university offices open regular hours.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing at UCO’s College of Business provides a dynamic learning environment where students develop a personal lifelong learning strategy.
- As marketing majors, students will take consumer and marketing behavior, marketing research, integrated marketing communication and marketing management, in addition to the business core courses.
- Students can customize their major with elective courses, such as consumer and market behaviors, electronic marketing, marketing research, marketing ethics and marketing management.
- Students will also have the opportunity to join the American Marketing Association (AMA) Collegiate Marketing Association.
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers
Incoming freshman are eligible for a variety of scholarships within the General Academic Scholarship Program. There are multiple scholarships specific to the College of Business.
- Brand Management
- Market Research
- Entertainment Marketing
View a career guide for Marketing majors.
Take advantage of these opportunities in the metro which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.
- American Marketing Association OKC: Go to http://www.amaokc.org/ to become a member.
- Society for Marketing Professional Services: Go to http://www.smpsoklahoma.org/Welcome_to_SMPS_Oklahoma/Home.html to become a member.