The Bachelor of Business Administration in Management at UCO’s College of Business is designed to prepare our students with a core foundation to manage human, physical and financial resources in a way that ethically and strategically moves an organization to accomplish its goals.
- Students majoring in management will take managerial accounting, business ethics, human resource management, organizational behavior, management theory and the art of leadership, in addition to the business core courses.
- Management majors will select an area of focus, entrepreneurship, project management or retail management.
- Students can customize their major through additional electives, such as workforce economics, employee relations management, international business, small business management and business problem solving with software.
- Small Business Owner
- General and operations managers
- Management analyst or consultant
- Project Manager