Bursar, Enrollment, Financial Aid, and Records offices closed Friday, Sept. 22:
All other university offices open regular hours.
- Students majoring in finance can take investments, intermediate business finance, financial statement analysis, financial institutions, and money and banking, in addition to the business core courses.
- Students will also have the opportunity to customize their major through elective courses such as, life and health insurance, real estate appraising, retirement planning, commercial bank management, financial statement analysis and employee benefit planning.
- Students will have the opportunity to join the finance/actuary and insurance club.
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers
Incoming freshman are eligible for a variety of scholarships within the General Academic Scholarship Program. There are multiple scholarships specific to the College of Business.
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Compensation Benefits
- Loan Officers
View the career guide for Finance majors.
Take advantage of these opportunities in the metro which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.
- Free Microsoft Office training: Go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/?CTT=97 and click on the "Office training" link under the "Support" tab to learn how to use your tools like a pro.
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce: Go to http://www.okcchamber.com and click on membership central tab.
- American Society of Appraisers: Go to http://www.appraisers.org/Join/MemberBenefits.aspx to learn more about membership.