A Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics from the UCO College of Business teaches students how the real world works; consumers, firms, markets, corporations and legislatures. The UCO economics program develops the quantitative and analytical skills of our students through rigorous coursework, preparing students for careers in business, government and more.
- Economics majors will take intermediate microeconomics, intermediate macroeconomics, quantitative business forecasting and econometric methods, in addition to the business core courses.
- Students have the opportunity to customize their major with elective courses such as, economics of social issues, statistics for health care, game theory, sports economics, and economic growth and development.
- A degree in economics can serve as good preparation for graduate programs in economics, law, public administration, international affairs, environmental science, management science or business.
Economics career opportunities include:
- Market Research Analyst
- Economic Development
- Financial Analyst
- Economic Forecasting
View career guide for Economics majors.
Take advantage of these opportunities in the metro which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Free Microsoft Office training: Click on the "Office training" link under the "Support" tab to learn how to use your tools like a pro.
- National Association for Business Economics (NABE): Click on "Oklahoma Chapter" to view local event dates.
- The State Chamber of Oklahoma