A Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business from the UCO College of Business provides an avenue for students with a strong preference for international business and those who want to work for international companies or companies doing international business.
International business majors, will take economic growth and development, international economics, international monetary relations, international finance, international business, cross cultural and diversity management, international marketing and law of international business transactions in addition to the business core courses.
All students pursing a degree in international business will complete an international experience. This will be completed through a study tour, internship, individual study or by taking the comparative economic systems course.
- Affirmative Action Officer
- Foreign Service Officer
- Export/Import Sales Manager
- International Hotel Manager
- Foreign Policy Analyst
View a career guide for International Business majors.
Take advantage of these opportunities in the metro which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Free Microsoft Office training: Click on the "Office training" link under the "Support" tab to learn how to use your tools like a pro.
- National Association for Business Economics (NABE): Click on "Oklahoma Chapter" to view local event dates.
- The State Chamber of Oklahoma