A Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business from the UCO College of Business provides a broad business education for students who do not have a preference or need for a specific business major.
As a general business major, in addition to the business core courses, students will have the option to take courses in any of the following areas: Accounting, Business Communication, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Information Systems and Operations Management, International Business, Legal Studies, Management and Marketing.
A general business degree will provide students with the opportunity to learn skills related to problem solving and troubleshooting, negotiating, delegating, conceptualizing, planning, organizing, leadership, teamwork, team building and communication (oral and written).
- Store Manager
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Sales or Marketing Associate
- Job Analyst
Take advantage of these opportunities in the metro which may spark your interest and even boost your resume.
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Free Microsoft Office training: Click on the "Office training" link under the "Support" tab to learn how to use your tools like a pro.
- National Association for Business Economics (NABE): Click on "Oklahoma Chapter" to view local event dates.
- The State Chamber of Oklahoma