Patti Neuhold-Ravikumar, President
Patti Neuhold-Ravikumar is the 21st president of the University of Central Oklahoma and the institution’s first female president in its more than 130-year history. A contributing member of the university community since 2007, she served in a variety of roles during that time.
Patti earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology with an emphasis in management from Oklahoma Christian University. She earned her master’s degree in industrial/organizational psychology from the University of Tulsa and is currently a doctoral candidate in organizational leadership at Concordia University – Chicago.
President Neuhold-Ravikumar currently serves on several boards of directors including:
- Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities;
- Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma;
- Greater Oklahoma City Hispanic Chamber of Commerce;
- RIVERSPORT Foundation; and,
- The Oklahoma Academy for State Goals.
She serves on the board of advisors for the Edmond Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Oklahoma Business Roundtable.
Under her leadership, UCO:
- Successfully launched their nationally ranked, fully online programs;
- Leads the state in developing and awarding stackable micro-credentials;
- Converted every classroom into a virtual learning space;
- Modernized student services;
- Received recognition for excellence in education and social justice advocacy during 2020;
- Achieved top national rankings in social mobility, crisis management and forensic science;
- Achieved the university’s first-ever World ranking;
- Raised more than $28 million dollars in cash and in-kind gifts;
- Increased first-year student retention by 12.5%; and,
- Increased tuition assistance for underrepresented student populations.