The UCO Wellness Center, OAR, CHK Central, and the OU Physicians Health and Wellness Clinic have updated hours and procedures for June and July 2020. Please refer to the Temporary Operational Procedures for updates to hours of operation and guidelines. Zoom Group Fitness Classes and daily workouts can be found on the Virtual Fitness Schedule.
The Department of Wellness and Sport offers two year CPR certifications through the American Red Cross. All classes will be held at the Outdoor Adventure Recreation Center located at Lake Arcadia in Edmond Park (Second St. and Midwest Blvd.; two miles east of I-35).
- Hands-only CPR (regular class without certification): $25
- Basic CPR/AED (any single component, adult/child/infant): $50
- First Aid: $50
- CPR Plus (CPR/AED, first aid, any multiple components, adult/child/infant): $75
- Life Guard: $150
All currently scheduled classes will be Basic CPR/AED (adult). To schedule a class, or add other components, contact the OAR at 405-974-2200.
January 22, 2020 2:00 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
January 29, 2020 10:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
February 11, 2020 1:00 p.m. -3:15 p.m.
February 12, 2020 2:00 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
February 18, 2020 1:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
February 19, 2020 2:00 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
March 10, 2020 10:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
March 11, 2020 2:00 p.m. -4:15 p.m.
March 24, 2020 10:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
March 25, 2020 2:00 p.m. -4:15 p.m.
April 7, 2020 10:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
April 8, 2020 2:00 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
April 21, 2020 10:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
April 22, 2020 2:00 p.m. -4:15 p.m.
May 7, 2020 10:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
May 12, 2020 2:00 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
OU Physicians Health & Wellness Clinic at UCO is excited to announce that they will reopen on Monday, June 1. In order to ensure the health and safety of patients, workforce and community new procedural changes have been implemented until further notice.
- All aspects of physical distancing and masking at all times will be observed.
- Please call ahead to schedule an appointment at 271-8261 or 271-UCO1.
- In order to minimize exposure risk walk-in patients will not be accepted.
- Same day appointments will continue to to be offered based upon availability.
- Telemedicine will be implemented and utilized whenever possible to provide convenient appointments.
- Wellness and Preventative Visits will be grouped at a different time than Sick Visits.
- Terminal cleaning procedures of exam rooms will be implemented in between each visit.
- Extensive cleaning of commonly touched surfaces will be conducted several times a day throughout the clinic.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call from your car to check in. You will need to wait in your car until you are called back. Accommodations will be made for those who intend to walk to the clinic. Please notify us when scheduling your appointment if you will not be driving.
- No visitors allowed during visit. If the patient is a minor, one parent or guardian may accompany patient during visit.
OU Physicians Health and Wellness Clinic provides primary care to UCO students, faculty, staff and the community. Conveniently located in the UCO Wellness Center, Room 105, the clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
To make an appointment call 405-271-8261 or login to My OU Medicine.
Scope of Services
- Cold and Flu
- Asthma Attacks (minor)
- Wellness Exams
- School Physicals
- Stomach Aches
- Skin Rashes
- Ear Infections
- Burns (minor)
- Eye Injury (minor)
- Urinary Infections
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pap Smears
- STI/STD Testing
- PrEP Medication