Outdoor Adventure Recreation
All Outdoor Adventure Recreation takes place at the OAR Center (Lake Arcadia in Edmond Park, Second St. and Midwest Blvd.), and includes: equipment rentals for paddle sports and mountain biking, team building, and a ropes course. No overnight camping spots are available through our facility.
With over 14 Mountain Bikes, 14 Paddle Boards, and 20 Kayaks (tandem and singles) at the water ready to rent (and even more on standby) the OAR has the ability to host a variety of different groups.
UCO Students, Faculty, and Staff
Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Mountain Bikes: FREE
Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Mountain Bikes: $15/person for the first hour, $10/person for every additional hour
Discounts are available for military, first responders, alumni, and family that come with a UCO affiliate.
The OAR Challenge Course seeks to enhance the development of leaders through experiential education-- emphasizing growth in trust, communication, and problem-solving. It is understood that every group is different and has different needs; because of this, the program will be customized to fit the course's initiatives to your group. The OAR also offers a children's course option.
The course is comprised of over a dozen low element activities, and is equipped with a 55 feet tall and 390 feet long zip line. A 45 feet tall arboreal rock climbing system is also available.
Sept. 4-Dec. 4: FREE student zip lining every Wednesday, 2-5 p.m. (large groups recommended to make reservations)
UCO Sponsored Groups and Organizations
- Full-day program (team building, low elements, zip line): $22/participant
- Half-day program (team building, low elements, zip line): $17/participant
- Half-day program (team building and low elements only): $12/participant
- Full-day program (team building, low elements, zip line): $25/participant
- Half-day program (team building, low elements, zip line): $20/participant
- Half-day program (team building and low elements only): $15/participant
Lunch is available for purchase for your group at an additional cost of $9/participant. This will be a Jason's Deli box lunch, with turkey, ham, and veggie options available.
Call the OAR to schedule: 405-974-2200