All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to the IMLeagues website
- Select "Create Account" in the top right corner
- Complete the form and activate your account via the email IMLeagues sends you
- Select your name in the top right corner, then select "Account" in the drop down
- Select "Additional Settings" then add your cell phone number and select "Save"
- Log in to your IMLeagues account
- On UCO's intramural homepage page, scroll down until you see the current sports open
- Select the sport you wish you join from the list of current intramural sport offerings
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Greek Men's/Women's, Men's/Women's, etc.)
- Join the sport
Three Ways to Join a Sport
- Create a team (team captains): captains can invite members to their team by selecting "Invite Members" on the team page. If the student has already registered on IMLeagues, search their name and invite them. If the student has not yet registered on IMLeagues, input their email address into the "Invite by Email Address" box, and invite them. Any invited members must accept your invitation to join the team.
- Join a team: students can select "Create/Join Team" at the top right of every page to accept an invitation from a team captain; to find a team and captain name on the division/league page and request to join; and to go to a captain's player card page, view their team, and request to join.
- Join as a free agent: students can list themselves as free agents in as many divisions within a league as they'd like. Students will be visible to all members of the site, and can request to join a team or be invited to join by a team.
All intramural participants will also be required to complete a liability release waiver. You may bring a paper copy to your first game, or submit the online version on IMLeagues.