Cardio Barre: this class is great for all fitness levels, and combines high energy with low impact. Cardio Barre will focus on toning, sculpting, and stretching your entire body with resistance exercise
H.E.A.T.®: stands for High Energy Aerobic Toning. This class introduces weightlifting in a fun, energetic environment. H.E.A.T. hits each major muscle group, is coupled with a push/pull motion, and incorporates plyometrics and calisthenics to increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
HIT: stands for High-Intensity Training. This class will consist of a variety of strength and plyometric exercises done in interval style with breaks built in. HIT will help with strength, agility, and endurance.
Spin: a cardiovascular workout utilizing specialized stationary bikes, participants choose their resistance while riding to exhilarating music. In this class, you will burn calories while climbing, sprinting, and jumping your workout to the next level. Participants are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle.
Strength Training: this class will sculpt, tone, and strengthen your entire body. Focusing on low weight loads and high repetition movements, you'll burn fat, gain strength, and quickly produce lean body muscle conditioning.
VIBE Hip-Hop: this class utilizes different types of dance to exercise and move your body. Hip-Hop Cardio will increase your heart rate, burn calories, and improve stamina while sculpting lean muscle.
Yoga/Pilates: different poses combined with breathing techniques to relax your mind and strengthen your body. All poses can be modified to be more or less challenging, and participants will be taught several variations for each pose.
ZUMBA®: fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system. The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat.
Build strength, endurance, core stability, agility, and mobility in The Yard--the outdoor training area located on the east side of the Wellness Center. The Yard features TRX suspension equipment, agility ladders, tires, boxes, plates, kettle bells, and more.
- To ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone, please be courteous and respectful of others
- All participants must have completed a liability release waiver before being allowed to use equipment
- All participants must fully comply with all staff members on duty; failure to do so will result in immediate removal from Cross Training Central area
- Proper attire and closed toe shoes must be worn at all times
- DO NOT climb on Rock Wall at any time unless being instructed by Rock Wall personnel
- Absolutely no swearing
- Allow others to "work in" or take turns
- Return and rack weights when finished
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:30-11 a.m., 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-noon