Effective Monday, May 24, 2021, UCO will no longer mandate the use of masks or social distancing. Those who have not been vaccinated should continue to wear a mask to protect themselves and others. Those who have been vaccinated may continue to voluntarily wear a mask if they choose.
Important resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Exposure/Positive Test | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Reporting | Virtual Services | COVID-19 Website
Locker Use Policy
The University of Central Oklahoma Department of Wellness and Sport believes in protecting the privacy and well-being of all our patrons. Due to safety and hygiene issues, the following policies will be put into place immediately to help protect our patrons.
- All patrons are encouraged to use the locker rooms and secure all personal items in a locker.
- Lockers are available for day use only. Lockers are available on a first come, first serve basis and are free of charge. Personal locks may be used on a daily basis, but they must be removed from lockers before the facility closes at the end of the day.
- If day-use lockers are not emptied by closing each day, staff may cut locks and remove all items in the lockers and keep them in Lost & Found for 14 days. After 14 days, all abandoned locker contents will be entered into the University disposal system.
- Patrons should report any problems relating to lockers to a facility staff member.
- The University of Central Oklahoma is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property left in locker.
Effective date: 02/14/2020
Last review date: 02/14/2020