Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Locker Use Policy
The University of Central Oklahoma Department of Wellness and Sport believes in protecting the privacy and well-being of all our patrons. Due to safety and hygiene issues, the following policies will be put into place immediately to help protect our patrons.
- All patrons are encouraged to use the locker rooms and secure all personal items in a locker.
- Lockers are available for day use only. Lockers are available on a first come, first serve basis and are free of charge. Personal locks may be used on a daily basis, but they must be removed from lockers before the facility closes at the end of the day.
- If day-use lockers are not emptied by closing each day, staff may cut locks and remove all items in the lockers and keep them in Lost & Found for 14 days. After 14 days, all abandoned locker contents will be entered into the University disposal system.
- Patrons should report any problems relating to lockers to a facility staff member.
- The University of Central Oklahoma is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property left in locker.
Effective date: 02/14/2020
Last review date: 02/14/2020