Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
The UCO Wellness Center offers individualized personal training sessions designed to teach clients safe, proper, and effective techniques while motivating clients to obtain their goals.
- Single session: $45/hr
- Six session package: $40/hr; total cost = $240 (with a savings of $30)
- Twelve session package: $35/hr; total cost = $420 (with a savings of $120)
- UCO faculty and staff 90 day payroll deduction: 18 session package $525
- Single session: $70/hr per two clients
- Six session package: $60/hr per two clients; total cost = $360 (with a savings of $60)
- Twelve session package: $50/hr per two clients; total cost = $600 (with a savings of $240)
For larger group pricing please call 405-974-3155.
Polar BODYAGE Fitness Assessments
Fitness assessments are available by appointment to all UCO
Wellness Center members. These personalized assessments and
detailed workout plans utilize state pf the art Polar BODYAGE
technology at the cost of $59 per consultation. Each assessment
is conducted by certified personal fitness trainer.
All Wellness Center members are eligible to receive one free
Polar BODYAGE assessment per calendar year. These modified
assessments are conducted by Wellness Center student
employees majoring in exercise science and are available by
To schedule personal training sessions or a fitness assessment call 405-974-3155.