Due to inclement weather, UCO will be closed Wednesday, Oct. 28. All classes, including virtual classes, and activities are canceled. Offices are closed.
The UCO Wellness Center offers individualized personal training sessions designed to teach clients safe, proper, and effective techniques while motivating clients to obtain their goals.
Virtual Fitness Consultations
The Wellness Center is offering Free Virtual Fitness Consultations. Fill out the online form and a Wellness and Sport representative will reach out to schedule a Zoom or Microsoft Teams appointment.
Until further notice, all in-person individual training sessions, group training sessions and Polar Bodyage Assessments will be postponed.
- Single session: $45/hr
- Six session package: $40/hr; total cost = $240 (with a savings of $30)
- Twelve session package: $35/hr; total cost = $420 (with a savings of $120)
- UCO faculty and staff 90 day payroll deduction: 18 session package $525
- Single session: $70/hr per two clients
- Six session package: $60/hr per two clients; total cost = $360 (with a savings of $60)
- Twelve session package: $50/hr per two clients; total cost = $600 (with a savings of $240)
For larger group pricing please call 405-974-3155.
Polar BODYAGE Fitness Assessments
Fitness assessments are available by appointment to all UCO
Wellness Center members. These personalized assessments and
detailed workout plans utilize state pf the art Polar BODYAGE
technology at the cost of $59 per consultation. Each assessment
is conducted by certified personal fitness trainer.
All Wellness Center members are eligible to receive one free
Polar BODYAGE assessment per calendar year. These modified
assessments are conducted by Wellness Center student
employees majoring in exercise science and are available by
To schedule personal training sessions or a fitness assessment call 405-974-3155.