Social Media Resources
Social networking is one of our main sources of communication with the Central community, especially students. We use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep our followers aware of what's happening on campus. Our platforms help us stay connected to people across campus, and across the globe.
For day-to-day discussion about social media and updates about what other parts of campus are doing, join the Social Media Central Facebook group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get added.
- UCO Technology and Network Usage Policy
- US-CERT Socializing Securely: Using Social Networking Services
- State of Oklahoma Social Networking and Social Media Standards
- U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual: 790 Using Social Media
- Use of Social Networking by Undergraduate Psychology Majors
Caleb Wayne Lack, Lisa Beck, Danielle Hoover
- Psychotherapy Trainees and Social Networking Use (pdf)
David B. Weed, Matthew T. Kincheloe, & Caleb W. Lack