Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Addressing Racial and Social Injustice
Action and Support
- OKC Black Lives Matter Facebook page for peaceful protest information
- Black Lives Matter, including server teaching toolkits
- 10 steps to Non-Optical Allyship
- Support black-owned businesses in Oklahoma City
Teaching and Administrative Support
- If you are teaching, please take some time to email your students and check in on them. Here is a helpful email template drafted by Dr. Les Hutchinson
- Impactful readings for class discussion
- A statement supporting the Black Lives Matter movement can be helpful. The NCTE/CCCC Black Caucus and CCCC Feminist Caucus Twitter accounts can help with language and resources.
- Selected Professional Development Resources about Social Injustice for Faculty and Staff
This Black Lives Matter Google doc is continuously updated with additional collected resources.