Careers At Central
Thank you for your interest in a career with the University of Central Oklahoma!
Job postings created or opened from May 1, 2019, are available here.
Job Postings created prior to May 1, 2019, are available following the links below.
Learn from our staff why you should work at UCO:
In 2015, UCO celebrated 125 years! Take a trip through time!
- The jobs website was upgraded on July 10, 2017. All accounts and documentation from the previous system are no longer available. You will need to create a new user account to apply for any of our current opportunities.
- To search current opportunities, click the job type (faculty, adjunct, staff, student) linked near the top of the page.
- Once you find a position you would like to apply for, click on it to view further details. Then, click “Apply for This Job” to be taken through the steps to either create an account or to log in to an existing account.
- You also can click on the “Create Account” link if you do not want to apply for a position at this time, but want to have an account ready for future opportunities.
- Click "Login," and enter your username and password. This enables you to:
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information;
- Edit your existing application/s; and,
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Email the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com with any questions.
Off-Campus Job Opportunities
Are you looking for an off-campus job? Handshake is the University of Central Oklahoma Career Development Center’s free, online job database. Local and nationwide part-time, full-time, and internship positions are posted by employers recruiting UCO students and alumni. Current students access their account using their UCO credentials, and alumni can create an account at https://uco.joinhandshake.com. For more information about Handshake or the Career Development Center, visit careers.uco.edu.
ALL FINALISTS FOR UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL OKLAHOMA POSITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS
Equal employment opportunity is a fundamental principle at the University of Central Oklahoma. Employment and career advancement is based on personal capabilities and professional qualifications without consideration of personal characteristics such as race, gender or age.
For complete details on UCO's equal employment opportunity policy, visit the Employee Handbook.
Third Party Job Opportunities
Custodial/Janitorial Services: WFF Service, Lisa King, firstname.lastname@example.org, 405-974-2264.
Food Service/Chartwells: Linda Littleton, Linda.Littleton@compass-usa.com, 405-341-3052.