Tools and Tips
Banner Finance Workshop Training Guide
How to Extract/Export Banner Data into Excel Spreadsheet
How to Find Available Balance for E&G and SAF OrgsHow to Find Available Balance for CASH Orgs
How to Find E&G and SAF Beginning Budget Balance
How to Query Org for a list of all YTD Expenses
How to Print Monthly Current Budget Balance Report
How to Save List of Frequently Used Banner Screens
2018-2019 PCard Calendar
Applying for or Closing a PCard
Email Notification Instructions
Expense Account Codes
Meal Expense Request Form (MERF)
Missing Receipt Form
PCard Sample Documentation
Prepayment of Registration
Travel Card Application (New Concur System)
Early preparation is key for a successful trip!
- Funding: Contact your Dean, Chair, or Financial Manager(s) for funding information (such as organizational numbers and amounts).
- Information: Gather information as early as possible for the conference, meeting, etc. (such as conference dates and agendas).
- Registration: Dates for early bird costs and deadlines should be found out well ahead of time. Is the registration being paid by you, your department admin's PCard, or by purchase order?
- Hotel: Look into hotel location and designated lodging rate per night (if applicable), including taxes. Is the hotel being paid for by you, your department admin's PCard, or by purchase order?
- Transportation: Decide on the mode of transportation early on - flying or driving? Are you purchasing your airfare, or is the University going to direct pay for it? Please note, if you are driving, you must get an airline quote. The amount reimbursed will be the lowest cost of the two.
- Currency Converter
- Google Maps
- Government GSA Site
- Per Diem Instructions
- Tips to Reduce Cost
- Travel Card Application