FY 20 Holiday Processing Dates:
- November 13th: Deadline for requisitions, before Thanksgiving break.
- Decemember 9th: Deadline for requisitions, before Winter break.
Please submit requisitions by these dates, for purchases that need to be placed prior to the corresponding holiday. We cannot guarantee that a purchase order requiring competitive bids, quotes, or contract agreement execution will be completed and approved for requisitions submitted, after the above dates.
As a reminder: UCO Service Agreements for Independent Contractors, UCO Contracts for Guest Speakers and Entertainment Contracts require five business days to process. This processing time is in addition to the time required to process requisitions. Vendor contracts, which may entail more in-depth terms and conditions, require 4-6 weeks for review and signatures.
New UCO Travel Agent
Effective July 27, 2018, UCO's travel agent will change from Ethel's Travel Haus to Travel Incorporated. UCO travelers should contact Travel Incorporated to request airfare quotes using the steps below:
- Continue to research flight availability and pricing via your normal means - Expedia, Travelocity, etc.,
- Contact Travel Incorporated by phone or email for an airfare quote: 800-237-1248 or Tampa@travelinc.com;
- Once the quote is received from Travel Incorporated, the process to purchase the ticket will remain the same via the UCO Travel Office. The Travel Incorporated ticketing fee is $20.00. All other travel policies remain the same.
New Expense Management System - SAP Concur
UCO has transitioned to a new travel and expense management system, SAP Concur. SAP Concur is a worldwide travel company that already serves many higher education clients in Oklahoma and throughout the country. Contact the UCO Travel Office at 974-3737 with any questions.
Our mission is to procure goods and services in the most cost effective and efficient manner to support the needs of the University of Central Oklahoma, while also encouraging competition among vendors through fair negotiating within quote seeking, solicitations, and consortium purchasing.
Our intention is to process payments to valued vendor partners in a timely manner.
With this, we maintain a commitment to excellence through professional ethics, customer service, and best business practices while ensuring compliance with all University policies and procedures, RUSO Policy, Oklahoma Statutes, and the Oklahoma Department of State Finance.