Skip navigation

Oklahoma High School Football State Championship Games:
UCO welcomes Oklahoma high school football state championship teams and fans to our campus for the 2022 OSSAA high school football championship games, Dec. 1-10. Visit the Championship Central website for more info.

How do I make a purchase?


You’ll need these items to get started:


Is your purchase for $2,500 or less?

We encourage you to use your PCard if your vendor will accept it. If not, you will need to complete a purchase requisition.

Additional Requirements:

  • Food & Beverage
  • Independent Contractors
  • Technology & Software Purchase
  • Temporary Employees
  • Vehicle Rentals
  • Travel
  • Marketing & Advertising Purchases


Is your purchase over $2,500 but under $50,000?

You will need three quotes.


Is your purchase over $50,000?

Attention: You must work with your department’s buyer for any purchases over $50,000.

Need more information? Please visit Purchasing.


Back to Top

How do I make a payment?

Are you making an external payment?


I have an invoice.

PO / Encumbrance Payment*
PO / No Encumbrance Payment*


Vendor Setup

How do I correct a current vendor account?

Need more information? Please visit Payment.

How do I process travel?

Individual Travel

Group Travel

How do I transfer funds from one organization to the other?

01 to 01 org or 02 to 02 org

View Form 


01 to 02 org or 02 to 01 org

This is not allowed—however, you can make an expense correction or check request to move funds.

How do I access an accounting or budget report?